Main Menu

IRMM openday - video now available!

18 October, 2012

A video of the JRC's open day in Geel is now available online!

The open day, which took place on 7 October 2012,  attracted 738 visitors. Around 67% of visitors were of Belgian nationality, and the remaining 33% comprised 28 different nationalities. The event attracted many young, curious minds, with 26% of visitors under the age of 18.

For more information, photos and video, consult the webpage of the 2012 open day.

Latest update 18 October, 2012

News archive